Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Acne and Hair loss on HCG

I had written an entry last year regarding episodes of acne and hair loss after P2/HCG. I've done multiple rounds and during each round I've experienced the hair loss and re-growth phase. I've noticed I start losing hair in Round 3 about a month to 6 weeks after I stop the HCG. It's never a huge problem but it is something I have noticed.

The comment I had was:
Hey! I searched "hair growth after hcg" and found your blog. I'm glad it is growing back. If you don't mind me asking, How long did the shedding last and when did it start growing back? I've done one round of hcg and a half round..lost a total of about 30 lbs and have too experienced massive hair shedding. been going on for about three weeks. I am taking massive Biotin and multi vitamins...just wondering how your experience was? As for the acne, i HAVE it now. Its definitely unlike any acne ive had before. These pimples are bigger and purple... I'm actually using AcneFree system (20 bucks at any target) and its helped out a lot..took about 3 days to see a difference. on Acne papules after HCG

I got a prescription from my doctor for a topical acne cream, clindamycin phosphate and benzoyl peroxide get, 1%/5%. It's embarrassing but I feel the information will be helpful to others, I didn't just get the pimples on my face. *blush* I have not had any issues but it did take a few months of using the cream to clear up. The cream does not have any oil in it and I did not find it interfered with my weight loss during Round 2 though it will dry out your face and you can't use moisturizers to correct the issue on the protocol. Since the problem wasn't solely on my face it didn't matter that it dried out my.... well... but cheeks.

Hope the info helps. I'll keep an eye out for excessive hair loss this round and will post the information.

No comments:

Post a Comment