Today's Weight: 138.8 lb
Yesterday's Weight: 141.6 lb
VLCD #9
It is so very not worth it to cheat on this diet. I know this but some how I let myself be convinced by my inner hungry voice. "Don't be on the diet on weekends" my voice said. "You will lose it quickly, don't worry about rewarding yourself" my voice said again. And again and again and again. Eek! I have to admit up until Saturday I had been able to keep to the Phase 2 protocol. 5 days for me without cheating was a pretty big accomplishments since I have been unable to complete a round on phase 2 without some how losing is my will power before I lose the pounds. Part of the issue has been that I haven't kept to Dr. S's original suggestion to NOT EXERCISE while on Phase 2 and roller derby can really make a girl hungry! I went to practice on Thursday and by Saturday morning I was chowing down a bowl of cereal which later became a box of cereal. I know some people can stick to protocol and exercise without major setbacks but I'm not one of those gifted people.
It's ok though, I forgave myself and refocused on Monday and was rewarded this morning with a nice loss. I'm sure most if it is water retention due to the lactose since I'm also lactose intolerant but will eat my way past the cramping, gas and massive bloating. Ugg!
Surprisely enough I have kept to the protocal yet again today. I did however skip my roller derby practice on Monday and will be skipping it again on Thursday.
No comments:
Post a Comment